• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Holiday Party

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
I was moving my gumdrop chalice and it broke into several pieces. I have 4-5 with 3-6 eyes each. Let me know if you want em I can bring them to the party. This one grows great but is a bit aggressive ( long sweepers).

Pete

Ill take one if there's still some available

We also are bringing some frags. If your tank is ready and need something let us know. Tri color acro, unnamed chalice, sunset montipora, orange cap, green mushrooms. We also have the Setosa frag for the hosts. And we will also be throwing in a 2 polyp frag of the Jason Fox vivid rainbow palys for the raffle.

Unfortunately I won't be able to make it. If anyone is going to be there that lost their tank during sandy and needs some corals to get them started I can try to pass along a few pieces. Unfortunately nothing fancy at this time, but I have some torch coral and some zoas.

Daniel

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I will bring some Green cap with purple rim and purple digi. I also have some, very nice looking radio active dragon eye zoos.

dizzzy1209

FRAG SWAP VENDOR
Tim and I will be coming also. We haven't got to meet any of you yet thanks to Sandy cancelling the swap, but we're looking forward to it :)

I will be bringing one frag of palys with 2 heads for raffle. Not sure of the name of these but I picked it up from OCII. They have greenish yellow center and pink rims. Picture of actual frag is the on a clear frag plug and other is colony. 10.jpg11.jpg

Ill bring the following if anyone wants them let me know.

20121207_184432.jpg
20 or so polyps of palys. tan skirts green/white mouths
Also have a small rock with 3 more of them on it.

20121207_184446.jpg
3 mushrooms on a rock. Bluish green with red spots.
20121207_184403.jpg
around 20 polyps of Fire and ice

I also have another frag of over 20 fire and ice zoas with some sort of macro algae in between the polyps.

Edit - no cost, all free of cost and pests.

Just found another mushroom in the corner of my tank. Same as above.

Last edited:

dizzzy1209

FRAG SWAP VENDOR
Ill bring the following if anyone wants them let me know.

View attachment 4590
20 or so polyps of palys. tan skirts green/white mouths
Also have a small rock with 3 more of them on it.

View attachment 4591
3 mushrooms on a rock. Bluish green with red spots.
View attachment 4592
around 20 polyps of Fire and ice

I also have another frag of over 20 fire and ice zoas with some sort of macro algae in between the polyps.

Edit - no cost, all free of cost and pests.

I would love the mushroom rock. My fiancee really likes your fire and ice zoas as well.