• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Home page

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Greg, we saw that you were logged into the home page and we all sort of raised our eyebrows in surprise! You may have gotten a PM from someone using the home page. That would have taken you into the new system. My best guess, anyway!

Not ready for production. Maybe a couple of testers at this point is all we're ready for. And not particularly critical ones either 8)

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
It's close....real close.
We're testing it now. It's way cool

Phyl said:
Greg, we saw that you were logged into the home page and we all sort of raised our eyebrows in surprise! You may have gotten a PM from someone using the home page. That would have taken you into the new system. My best guess, anyway!

No PMs. Maybe one of those black hole time-space continuum things. But I won't tell anybody that I WAS THE FIRST ONE ON THE NEW HOME PAGE! :p

Very nice. Not sure about the pictures all the way at the bottom of the page. Maybe up higher or on another page?

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Yeah, me too. I'm curious as to how people are finding it. I was sent a link and I had trouble!

Just want to make sure everyone knows it is still in development and may or may not work at times depending on what is going on with it.