• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Home Theater

Anybody here have or built a home theater in there home? I use to visit the avsforum allot. I have stopped ever since I got into this hobby. I kind of miss it. Show us some pics of your home theater. It doesn't have to be or look professional. Just of something that makes your movie watching more exciting. Even if its just your 100" plasma/lcd TV :eek:.

NICE....Concept3.....VERY NICE....I'm looking to do that, but instead, I will have a plasma coming down from the ceiling.

No one else has anything that makes there movie watching more exciting?

Here are a few pics of mine..

125_2562.jpg

125_2561.jpg

125_2595.jpg

dnov99

FRAG SWAP VENDOR
Both are awesome setups!!! I have a home theatre in my basement. 100" screen with a Marantz HD DLP projector, Marantz components and Atlantic technology speaker system. Will post some pics when i get a chance.

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I have a killer Home Theater setup in the basement . . . in my mind! I'll post pics in 2011!

momof6kids

NJRC Member
JohnS_323 said:
I have a killer Home Theater setup in the basement . . . in my mind! I'll post pics in 2011!

lol, I think mine will be in 2020, after the last kid finishes college. ;D

JohnS_323 said:

John, make sure the screen is wide enough to cover all the fish stuff in your basement ;D.

Phyl said:
Merv, is that in the condo?!

yes, LOL. I was fortunate enough to acquire the equipment at a super awesome closeout deal price display model in my previous job~ couldn't afford it if it wasn't; mostly bling, but does the job just fine.

Edwardw771

NJRC Member
Here is my Home Theater Design Merv helped me with, and Mike built the entertainment center in the wall. Speakers in the ceiling. When I win the 46 inch tv at the raffle at the swap. I'm going to put it upstairs by the 90 gallon.

familyroomplansoundsystem.jpg

100_0355.jpg