• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

How’s everyone avoiding chelice to sting neighbors?

I just got a chalice and space is kind of limited.. wandering how are you guys getting it to get along with others neighbors!!
Any info will be appreciated thanks!!;)

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
Depends on the chalice, some have really long sweepers that are just going to sting things no matter what. Again spacing or trying to have nothing downstream of it might help, use rock to cordon it off. There are certain ones and acan echinatas that we just don't get because of their massive sweepers.

Depends on the chalice, some have really long sweepers that are just going to sting things no matter what. Again spacing or trying to have nothing downstream of it might help, use rock to cordon it off. There are certain ones and acan echinatas that we just don't get because of their massive sweepers.
Thanks for sharing this information!!:)
I have not checked out this one at night yet as I got it yesterday, but I used to have another rainbow one (jelly beans) I think and that didn’t have long tentacles!!!