• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

How do you eat your oreos

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
It's better than how I eat them.

stuff as many in mouth as I can so I can barely chew!

I dont wanna rain on your oreo parade but just an fyi those dark brown cookie part is made with food coloring that our body can not break down.

Check your detrius after that tasty snack!!!!!!!!!! LOL

BTW fried is my choice.

Yeah, and that "filling" is just crisco mixed with confectioner's sugar. Yuck.

oh god I love them so much, sob....

ReeferNets said:
I dont wanna rain on your oreo parade but just an fyi those dark brown cookie part is made with food coloring that our body can not break down.

Check your detrius after that tasty snack!!!!!!!!!! LOL

BTW fried is my choice.

You know I was gonna say that but i didnt want to go that road but you are correct LMAO take that to the lab for tests DOH

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Twist, separate, scrape, chew and enjoy!

Mmmmm now i'm craving them too . . . I knew I shouldn't have opened this thread!

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
John, don't forget the boardwalk from this summer...Fried & covered in chocolate sauce...mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

JohnS_323 said:
Twist, separate, scrape, chew and enjoy!

Mmmmm now i'm craving them too . . . I knew I shouldn't have opened this thread!

Yea you S__K LOL I'm at work freaking dying for oreos now im gonna have to stop on my way home and get some

I eat them in large quantity's...as long as the wife isnt looking. ;D

I never knew what they were made of though.....they dont sounds as appealing as they were before I knew :-\

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
when I use to eat them.....the end of a sleave was tough to stop at.

Oh and John's method was my choice.

I will bring a small portable deep fryer to Steves House(is that ok pnoy?). Whose bringing the Oreos?

What do u use for batter? ive only eaten them never made up.