• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

How to price ?

I am, like most, looking to sell equip I no longer need or plan on using. I have an mp60. It’s old, not sure if need anything new I’d guess a wetside. Will lug in and place in bucket this weekend after the holiday. How would or how should I go about pricing an item like this?

I am, like most, looking to sell equip I no longer need or plan on using. I have an mp60. It’s old, not sure if need anything new I’d guess a wetside. Will lug in and place in bucket this weekend after the holiday. How would or how should I go about pricing an item like this?
Depends on the year and model. How much it cost you and how long you used it for. If it's in good condition vs heavily used. And how much you think would be fair to ask for it.

Manufacturers date was 2011 but I bought in ‘12. So it’s older, wasn’t heavily used though and has been in garage for awhile. I’ll give some thought and get it on here soon enough