• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

HUGE shout out to David at Coral Garage !!

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
ok njreef fam. so I've been reading what was going on in a few of the threads, so i figured I need to see for myself what the deal is with Coral Garage. I've been messaging back and forth with David and trying to find a day to check out his setup. Since I was going to be in Newton for work today, I told him I'm planning on swinging by and maybe pick up some coral. let's just say I'm very happy that I did. I ended up talking with him for over an hour about the hobby and also non hobby related stuff. Even though he doesn't have a huge setup (more in the works), its definitely quality pieces at insane deals!! Those who know me know I have an eye for the good stuff, and don't want just anything in my tank. The corals are clean and healthy. if something was fresh cut, he told me. By now i can already tell if its fresh or not just based on the corals ive been buying. Not 1 critter came off when I dipped the corals. His pictures that he posts are exactly what he has. nothing is photo shopped or saturated. overall great guy, great stuff, and i will definitely be back again for more. he knows I have my eye on another showpiece. hehehe. So if you trust my judgment, then I suggest you go and pay him a visit. just message him first to make sure he has what you are looking for, because things were getting sold even as I was there from other reefers out of state. Feel free to message me if you have any questions. David, thank you so much once again.

Attachments

• 20220808_222752.jpg
    20220808_222752.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 16
  • 20220808_222744.jpg
    20220808_222744.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 16
THANKS FOR FINALLY STOPING BY!! it's always a pleasure meeting local reefers. I still have half of august inventory. At my prices, things tend not to last long. This end-of-month auction should be epic!! There will be about 50-75 items available, which will include torches, an OG bounce, possibly even an ACANTHO! reach out to me if anyone is interested in participating. I am offering free shipping on any orders within NJ to all members.
Text 929-269-9234IMG_20220804_211939_1.jpg

john90009

NJRC Member
Gorgeous man!! How long have you had the of bounces for? Can you pm me pictures of them and do you cut them ?

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
that bounce is insane !!!!!! good thing I'm not into those hahahaha!

Gorgeous man!! How long have you had the of bounces for? Can you pm me pictures of them and do you cut them ?
These were allll natural babies! Had them for this entire year . Usually have one every monthly auction. I do most of my action on FB. My live sales thru my group page and my auctions thru my business page:
Hey!! Hope u have FB. I do my sales in my group page and AUCTIONs in my business page.

Or you can text me anytime for anything 929-269-9234