• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Hydor Koralia 4's Not Working

I hooked up 2 Hydor Koralia 4's to an Ocean Pulse Duo wavemaker on Sunday. Everthing seemed fine until I got home from work yesterday. The Ocean Pulse was switching the current from one Koralia to the other ever 30 seconds as it should have been but neither pump was working. I unplugged the Koralias from the wavemaker and plugged them directly into a socket and they still didn't work. Could the switching on and off have burned out the pumps so quickly?

Thanks
Lou

Yeah Lou. The Korallia's aren't set up to turn on and off. They just came out with their new stylethat is set up for wave making but it's really expensive.

I used to have my Korallias set to 1hr on and 1hr off.... Still not the best.

Sorry to here about the pumps.

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Sorry to hear that Lou. If you want to replace them, check out TFJ Pet Center. They're a sponsor of ours and I think allow you to pick up right from their location in Toms River, which will save you on shipping.

That would be the plan John! Hey do you think the new 12v models will work with the non-koralia wavemaker? Arrrrggghhh probalby not worht taking a chance.