• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

I am now a new customer

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
So I finally had time to stop by today. All i can say is wow. I have never seen a store as clean and organized as this place. Everything is labeled, and there are spreadsheets with names of livestock and corresponding tanks w numbers and prices. I dealt with John who is a very friendly and knowledgeable guy who didn't harass and answered all questions I had. Walked out w acan frag, ZOA frag, gorgonian, and some turbos. I'll definitely be back next time I'm in the area. Keep up the good work guys!! Can't wait to see all the other stuff you are working on!!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
damn bro, no heads up you where out there? could of grabbed something for me!

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
@ju. It was a "I'm around the area so let me check it out" type thing. Haha

Tommyboynj

Administrator
Officer Emeritus
So I finally had time to stop by today. All i can say is wow. I have never seen a store as clean and organized as this place. Everything is labeled, and there are spreadsheets with names of livestock and corresponding tanks w numbers and prices. I dealt with John who is a very friendly and knowledgeable guy who didn't harass and answered all questions I had. Walked out w acan frag, ZOA frag, gorgonian, and some turbos. I'll definitely be back next time I'm in the area. Keep up the good work guys!! Can't wait to see all the other stuff you are working on!!

The store is top notch. I picked up a nice trachy and a maximini a few weeks ago. Both are doing very well.

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Let John know that gorgonian is doing great!!!!! Hard to find a gorg that blooms within a few days in a home tank!!