• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

I couldn't help myself (Remember the guy who tried to rip me for the skimmer)

mikem

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
you can post a reply to that. something like: he rips me off and I get a negative feedback?

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
You can appeal the feedback and possibly have ebay remove it, since you had to file a claim with PP to get your money back. I'd give that a try, just out of spite. But I'm sure you don't know ANYTHING about spite! LOL!

malulu

NJRC Member
"may be?" you can have some emails exsert from paypal to indicated you get refund from paypal... to post it there...?

Subliminal

NJRC Member
Re: I couldn't help myself (Remember the guy who tried to rip me for the skimmer

I went through the steps today and got to the 'contact ebay about feedback' section and wrote them a nice long note. I also mentioned that I have all the emails saved, dates, and the paypal claim information, as well as some other things (I can give them links to posts on several forums)...and told them I'd be more than willing to share.

In a perfect world, he would have shipped the skimmer or written me at some point and said 'sorry dude, death in the family...the sale has to be placed on hold for a while, or we can just cancel it...'

But...that's not how it went down. ;)

I wouldn't sweat the negative feedback if I were you, Subliminal. The rest of your rather extensive feedback, especially on people you consistently purchased from, was all stellar. In addition to that, he also has two other negative feedbacks with what sounds like the same exact situation as you were in. It seems fairly obvious that this dude screwed you over and is trying to just attack you out of spite.

Re: I couldn't help myself (Remember the guy who tried to rip me for the skimmer

I can't believe he actually said "buyer is a retard" That's just rediculous. I think they should pull it just for that. I can't believe some people....

Personally I say LEAVE the feedback.

Sure it takes a hit against your %, but anyone who reads the feedback will easily see that the other guy is off his rocker.

Plus they can look at HIS feedback which is terrible

eBay will likely remove the feedback because it entails a personal attack (calling you a retard) so you can petition them to remove it on those grounds