• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

i hate other sites/forums !!

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
so I belong to a whole bunch of reef groups and forums on FB and IG. I notice that all, not even most, but all of them are packed with a bunch of haters and people that love to talk shi* on other peoples setups. whats worse is when there's a newbie who asks for advice, and ends up getting wrong advice, or ripped a new one because he/she didn't do enough research. this is why I love NJRC. people are in here and always willing to help others. we give advice and not criticize others for not knowing. that's all. I just had to get that out. yes I was just on those other fb forums and it was pissing me off reading the comments. hahahaha. ok
rant over.

Jamie S

NJRC Member
It’s a shame what people have become on social media. I see even on my neighborhood Facebook page how people treat their neighbors it’s despicable really. I’m glad I’ve found this group. Everyone has really been friendly and I see how helpful each is to one another. It’s good to see

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
I belong to a few FB fish forums and yep many are so toxic.
I joined a mustang group when I bought my car and asked a simple question.
Damn did they jump down my throat and told me my car was **** because it's not manual and not an 8 cylinder. I quit the group fast.

Last edited: