• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

I HATE USPS!

So I shipped out 30 utter chaos polyps on a piece of live rock on Jan 5. I shipped using next day with USPS. I dropped them off at 4 to limit their time just sitting. Well guess what, they didn’t deliver today! I hope these make it until tomorrow. I did pack them with styrofoam and 8 hour heat pouches with foil, but man I’m pissed at them. They had one thing to do and they couldn’t deliver. How hard is it to do things right! Not to mention now they owe me for not delivering next day.

Its the same with every carrier. With everything that as been going on and with holidays they are pretty backed up. We can do all we can but at the end of the day are at the mercy of the carriers. I ship livestock and supplies myself using USPS so I know the frustration lol.

Jamie S

NJRC Member
I work on the receiving docks and it’s bad everywhere. The storm really messed things up plus the holidays, short staffing, and more goods traveling now than ever. We have materials stuck at sea and so we’re flying in material from all over the world to make up the time, then we finally get our original shipments a few weeks later and now have excess. I feel for all of these companies

So it was delivered today and I spoke with the buyer. Other than the polyps closed tight and not happy they look like they will be ok. Still frustrating when I pay for a service and they don’t deliver. I realize it’s bad all over, but it is frustrating.

So it was delivered today and I spoke with the buyer. Other than the polyps closed tight and not happy they look like they will be ok. Still frustrating when I pay for a service and they don’t deliver. I realize it’s bad all over, but it is frustrating.
Keep us updated on them!

So now I find out they denied my insurance claim for reimbursement that I paid extra for after they screwed up delivery! Go figure. Patiently waiting for the letter they are sending for their reason. Should be interesting.