• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

i went to heaven today

I was off today so I talked my family into a road trip.

First stop was That Fish Place in Lancaster and then to Capt. Nemo's in Norriton. I think my wife was fish stored out and my kids will sleep soundly tonight.

I am amazed at all the deals I found in Lancaster and their store prices are in line with the online store. I walked the store for about 3 hours and thought I had bought everything I could possibly need.

The second store was the old Big Al's, now called Capt. Nemo's. I grabbed 40 lbs of Walt Smith live rock for 3.99 a pound and another dart frog.

I think I owe my wife a nice dinner and shopping trip for her patience, but I think she is starting to catch the bug. She was oohing and aahing over the tanks.

All I needed was a Hidden Reef stop and I think my year would be complete. Maybe next week I can come up with a reason to go.