• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Iconic Aquariums Shop Info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Address:
21 Grove St,
Tenafly NJ 07670

Phone: 201-627-8013
Email: iconicaquariums@gmail.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/iconicaquariums
Iconic Aquariums
Iconic Aquariums

Hours:
Weds-Fri 1pm-8pm
Sat-Sun 11am-6pm
Mon-Tues: By Appointment Only

We focus on livestock, especially corals & invertebrates but we also carry fish, small sharks & live rock. Eventually we will have freshwater (also geared towards smaller species - plants/inverts/small fish)

Some brands we carry:

Food - LRS Frenzy, Hikari, PE Mysis, Algagen Pods/Phycopure, Reef Nutrition, Cobalt, New Life Spectrum, Masstick, Ocean Nutrition, Pro Salt

Salifert Test Kits
Elos Additives
ESV Additives
Instant Ocean
Fritz RPM Salt
Nanobox Lights (we have several on display)
Ecotech Marine
Innovative Marine
Waterbox Aquariums
Oceans Wonders Frag plugs & glue
Carib-sea Live Sand
Real Reef Rock/Branch Rock
Red Sea Marine
Boyd Chemi Pure
API/Seachem Medications
Two Little Fishies
Sicce
Hydor
Bulkheads
Uniseals
Ball Valves
Novus Acrylic

Last edited by a moderator:

JLyons827

NJRC Member
Check this place out! Been going to the store just about since it opened and Joe has helped me with pretty much everything I have needed to do with my tanks. He is an incredibly knowledgeable guy and everything I've purchased from him has acclimated and done amazing in my systems. Definitely worth the visit to check out his stuff and can pretty much guarantee you won't leave empty handed(I know its impossible for me to do)!

We have one of the 10g nanos set up. We had a 30 but a customer took it already.
2a1e89972eccd5e214ed77df718f60ce.jpg

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Joe is Awesome! He helped my son and I with our new tank, with fish and corals and such good advice.
Not sure about everyone else's experience with fish shops,, but some came be a bit dubious.
One dealer tried to tell us that a twin spot wrasse on grows to four to five inches, hoping we would buy it, my son looked it up on google and says it grows to 2 feet or more!
Joe said there are lots of fish he would never sell us!
It's refreshing to meet people who are experienced and honest.
I recommend his shop heartily, he has really nice stuff, and a great guy to boot!

jmags080307

SPS Grow Out Winner
Joe is Awesome! He helped my son and I with our new tank, with fish and corals and such good advice.
Not sure about everyone else's experience with fish shops,, but some came be a bit dubious.
One dealer tried to tell us that a twin spot wrasse on grows to four to five inches, hoping we would buy it, my son looked it up on google and says it grows to 2 feet or more!
Joe said there are lots of fish he would never sell us!
It's refreshing to meet people who are experienced and honest.
I recommend his shop heartily, he has really nice stuff, and a great guy to boot!

was at iconic a few weekends ago and it's a great shop. highly recommend!

erics210

NJRC Member
My closest shop...I have been recommending since I went there my first time a few weeks ago.
I was good...just one mushroom purchased that day. But a lot of great stuff and not only does he know his stuff, but he is active in Reef conservation. Hands On! Ask him and sure he would love to share!

Status
Not open for further replies.