• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Iconic Aquariums

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
We were up in the area for an event so of course I snuck out to go visit a new (to me) fish store. Very nice store, very nice selection of corals, he was redoing the fish system so no comment on that but what he did have in looked pretty amazing. (including that lenardi wrasse which I might still come up and grab at some point). Owner was very knowledgeable and I had a great time chatting with him. Picked up a bunch of SPS frags, we are at this point looking for the old school stuff that has been around and aquaculutred for a while to start with and Iconic had plenty of them. Thank you again and if I don't see you soon, I will see you at RAP.

radiata

NJRC Member
My name must have come up in your conversations. When I got there yesterday afternoon Joe knew what it was, and I hadn't previously told him.

erics210

NJRC Member
If anyone going to the March meeting needs anything from Iconic I can pick up before heading to the meeting. Lmk