• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

If anyone is interested

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ef07xggj2boa9xv/presentation.docx?dl=0

Hello ,

I am hosting an event at my school and if anyone is interested in attending just let me know. PLEASE RSVP: cmonteiro@sc.esc.k12.nj.us

The SCESC Nonpublic/Public Programs cordially invites you to attend this free presentation:
Thursday, 10/15/2015 at 4:30
Lost and Found
AN AUTISTIC PERSPECTIVE

The story of autism from the inside. One person's struggle to survive and succeed while ignorant of his own autism.
Growing up before most people were aware of autism, Jim Jacobson's journey to make sense of everything around him allows others to see the world through autistic eyes.
Jim Jacobson – Living Amongst Humans
“The autistic brain is not malformed nor diseased. It isn’t something to be pitied or corrected. Our brains just happen to be different from yours. That doesn’t make the autistic brain wrong. It does, however, make it somewhat incompatible with a world, a society, constructed by human brains.”

REFRESHMENTS 4:00-4:30

GUEST SPEAKER
JIM JACOBSON
4:30-6:00

AMONGSTHUMANS.COM

SOMERSET COUNTY EDUCATIONAL SERVICES COMMISSION
7 Finderne Ave.
Bridgewater, NJ 08807
www.sc.esc.k12.nj.us

10/15/2015 4-6PM

Last edited: