• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

IM 25 Lagoon Tank & Stand SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Innovative Marine 25 gallon lagoon aquarium. 7 months old -- cleaned up and in excellent condition. Used this for a saltwater setup -- the perfect manageable size for a compact saltwater reef tank with fish and corals. Also comes with the fully assembled IM stand, InTank media basket and floss holder, and a DIY screen top that will prevent your fish from jumping out. Just add a light to this setup and you're good to go!

Retail price on this equipment is just under $700 and what you're getting here is basically new--purchased 7 months ago and operational for 6 of those months. I'm posting 2 pictures with this ad -- the first when it held fish and corals, and the second, as it stands for sale today (cleaned and emptied).

Price for the total package is $425. Cash or PayPal only. Pickup in Pt. Pleasant.

Attachments

• DSC03360.jpg
    DSC03360.jpg
    274.5 KB · Views: 82
  • DSC04454.jpg
    DSC04454.jpg
    277.7 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
Received many offers for splitting up this system but have not accepted any as of today since I had hoped to sell the whole package. However, I'll now consider an offer for the livestock--rock, sand, corals and fish--and will then part ways with the other components. Obviously though, the livestock must sell first!

Asking price on the corals, fish and rock is $225. Cash or PayPal only and local pickup in Pt. Pleasant.

Price on the whole system reduced to $900 -- firm!

Thanks for looking.

Livestock is ‘sold’ pending pickup tomorrow (Friday). I’ll repost the equipment still available this weekend.

After selling off the livestock, I've decided to keep some of the other stuff to use in my main tank (MP10, Flipper, heater) but I can now part out the remaining hardware. However, I DO NOT want to split up the tank and stand--you get the pair with the DIY top for the listed price. And, the ATO setup is also paired up and will not be split.

That being said, here are the system parts still available:

Innovative Marine Lagoon 25 gallon tank (w/DIY fitted screen top) and stand (assembled) -- $400
Aqua Illumination PRIME light w/goose neck mount-- $145
Innovative Marine ATO 5 gallon Reservoir tank & Smart ATO Micro -- $125
2 InTank media baskets for Lagoon 25 -- $35

$600 for complete setup. Cash or PayPal (Friends & Family). Local pickup is in Pt. Pleasant.

Thanks for looking.

ATO & Reservoir SOLD
PRIME light SOLD

All that's left now is:
Innovative Marine Lagoon 25 gallon tank (w/DIY fitted screen top) and stand (assembled) -- $400

After selling off the livestock, I've decided to keep some of the other stuff to use in my main tank (MP10, Flipper, heater) but I can now part out the remaining hardware. However, I DO NOT want to split up the tank and stand--you get the pair with the DIY top for the listed price. And, the ATO setup is also paired up and will not be split.

That being said, here are the system parts still available:

Aqua Illumination PRIME light w/goose neck mount-- $145
Innovative Marine ATO 5 gallon Reservoir tank & Smart ATO Micro -- $125

$600 for complete setup. Cash or PayPal (Friends & Family). Local pickup is in Pt. Pleasant.

Thanks for looking.
damn i wanted that light

Innovative Marine 25 gallon lagoon aquarium. 7 months old -- cleaned up and in excellent condition. Used this for a saltwater setup -- the perfect manageable size for a compact saltwater reef tank with fish and corals. Also comes with the fully assembled IM stand, InTank media basket and floss holder, and a DIY screen top that will prevent your fish from jumping out. Just add a light to this setup and you're good to go!

Retail price on this equipment is just under $700 and what you're getting here is basically new--purchased 7 months ago and operational for 6 of those months. I'm posting 2 pictures with this ad -- the first when it held fish and corals, and the second, as it stands for sale today (cleaned and emptied).

Price for the total package is $425. Cash or PayPal only. Pickup in Pt. Pleasant.

Status
Not open for further replies.