• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

In need of a saltwater mixing pump

Anyone out there close to me have a pump for sale. Unfortunately both of my return pumps that were in my saltwater storage crapped out on me.yesterday and today. What luck! I had to order a new return pump to get the water from my storage tank to my display but this morning when I went to remove the bad pump which was unplugged I got the shock of a lifetime and realized my other pump has issues, eventhough it was still working. Unplugged that one and I was able to put my hand back in water with no shock!
I am in need of something just to mix my water and keep the water circulating nothing special. Anyone have something like this let me know. Thank you in advance

DYIguy

NJRC Member
Anyone out there close to me have a pump for sale. Unfortunately both of my return pumps that were in my saltwater storage crapped out on me.yesterday and today. What luck! I had to order a new return pump to get the water from my storage tank to my display but this morning when I went to remove the bad pump which was unplugged I got the shock of a lifetime and realized my other pump has issues, eventhough it was still working. Unplugged that one and I was able to put my hand back in water with no shock!
I am in need of something just to mix my water and keep the water circulating nothing special. Anyone have something like this let me know. Thank you in advance
Where are you located- I have a couple of powerheads I'm not using- I'm in Chester

Thank you for the offers. I ended up ordering one next day via Amazon. Guess I will just have to wait until tomorrow for my water change.

I picked same day and once the order was placed it said tomorrow. I missed the small print that said need to spend 25.00 on qualified items. Fingers crossed it comes tomorrow.

DYIguy

NJRC Member
I picked same day and once the order was placed it said tomorrow. I missed the small print that said need to spend 25.00 on qualified items. Fingers crossed it comes tomorrow.
I have prime and it often says next day............ until I get the email about when it's shipped and arrival date

curt

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
I'm in Howell. I should have something that would work that you can borrow.lmk