• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

In need of acrylic

Hi! Any one know where can I get cast acrylic 1/4 inch thick 4x8 sheet in central nj or maybe somebody have and won't to sale it can also be in pcs not smaller then 24"x18". I need it to finish sump.

Hockeynut

NJRC Member
There used to be a place in cherry hill, I think the name was e&b plastics or something like that they had a lot and decent prices. I'm not sure if they are still there

That stuff is expensive as all get out. I think I remember seeing sheets in Home Depot you could get as 2 x4 or 4x8 up to maybe 5/16 thick that was last year that I saw them in Absecon so I am pretty sure the other stores carry it a well.

That stuff is expensive as all get out. I think I remember seeing sheets in Home Depot you could get as 2 x4 or 4x8 up to maybe 5/16 thick that was last year that I saw them in Absecon so I am pretty sure the other stores carry it a well.

I didn't see it in Home Depot by mi I have to look around tomorrow when I got there.

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Not sure where you're located but there is a place in Philly called everything plastic right by the WW bridge. They should have what you need

Not sure where you're located but there is a place in Philly called everything plastic right by the WW bridge. They should have what you need

I just look at their website will call them tomorrow for price. Btw do u have to have account with them to buy or they sale to general public to ?

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
They have a wholesale shop which you need an account for and also a retail shop which sells to the public.