• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Is it worth it????

I am talking to someone who has 2 AI Hydra 32hd for $450. Is it worth it before i spend that kinda money???

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
They go for $350 a piece new. I would ask how old they are. But in the end your call. If you have the cash n don't mind dropping it.

I would also go in pretty cautious on their condition at that price. I would request to see them cycle through all the light channels individually and a demo of a schedule. Solid deal though if they are in good.

I would also go in pretty cautious on their condition at that price. I would request to see them cycle through all the light channels individually and a demo of a schedule. Solid deal though if they are in good.
I bought them. He gave them to me for $400. Went through every channel individually. He said they ran from October to February. Sold his tank bc he's moving and getting out of the hobby