• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

is this camera good?

You could always make up a little homemaid "gift certificate" good for a one week stay at Disneyland/Cinderella's castle for next year. You could even put a deposit down on the trip with a travel agent and setup a monthly payment schedule with them. Many will do this while others won't. Or just open a saving account for the trip and deposit money in it monthly/biweekly. You could then wrap the saving account "passbook" with the gift certificate.

Either way it allows you to save for the trip and shows clever thinking on your part. Women love this kind of thing and it shows you "listen" to them.

A dozen long stem red roses and maybe a nice romantic dinner out wouldn't hurt either. :)

Just thinking out loud. Feel free to ignore this idea!

Carlo

The dinner and roses are a given, every year I get her that but also get her something else. after eight years I'm running out of idea's, just trying to keep it original and get her something different every year. I may talk to a travel agent she's been hounding me to go on a cruse, so I may look into that.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Cirque d Solei is coming to NY in November. Take her to that!

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
They should be available to the public as of last Friday. If not I have an advance notice code you can use.