• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Issues with Aquacontroller Jr/III

I know, I know. 6 year old equipment. But here's my issue:

I broke out my old aquacontroller Jr that used to run my 70 gallon system. My thought was to use it to control the heater, powerhead, filter, and lights on my QT system. I'm also in the process of expanding the filtration and adding two dosing pumps to my current 110 system, and was hoping to run the new circuits through the extra DC8 I have. No dice. The DC8 LED turns on, but won't switch outlets by either the ACIII or the Jr. I've tried various switch configurations to no avail. Same deal with the DC4. It seems unlikely that the Jr. controller is broken, and that both DC modules are shot since they worked fine up until I broke the tank down a little over 3 years ago. I'm guessing it's a cabling issue, as when I set up the 110 in the house I had some issues with the system being finicky about which control cables it liked. However, purchasing brand new telephone cable did not fix the issue. Has anyone seen this before, and do you have any tips or tricks?