• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

It has arrived.............. OMG, this is scary

Wow Wendy, back atcha, beautiful photos. I like the FTS, very nice form, Those tables on the right are incredible.

Thank you all so much for the nice comments. :)

hayabusa, I'm alternating the use of Tropic Marin BioCalcium and B-Ionic 2-part, and it's been working well so far. I try to maintain my hardness around 7-8, and my Calcium around 400-450.

Been playing around with my bulb configuration, too. ::) Some of my SPS were beginning to look a bit on the "light" side, so after careful reading and researching I decided to swap a Giesemann Aquablue with another ATI Blue Plus. I also switched bulbs #1 & #2 around. I must say that I personally love the new look. To my unprofessional eyes it now looks closer to 20K.

My current configuration is now from front to back:
ATI Blue Plus
ATI Actinic 03
ATI Aquablue Spezial
GE 6,500
ATI Blue Plus
ATI Aquablue Spezial
ATI Blue Plus
ATI Blue Plus

Depending on how my corals react to the change, I may eventually try and swat the GE with a KZ Fiji Purple - JUST to see the difference. But right now I'm very very happy with the new look.

Here are some pictures. The first 2 pictures with ISO of 800, the third with 400.

FTSISO8002.jpg

FTSISO8001.jpg

FTSISO4001.jpg

Thanks a bunch, Bob & JR. :)

I took over 60 pictures a little while ago, but of course less than 1/3 of them are somewhat decent. :-X I mainly wanted to compare growth rate since I've added/transferred the corals.

Hopefully I'll get the comparison pics to work. Let's see.

This is the Upscales Macrocladus shortly after I got it from Stan, somewhere in the beginning of September
IMG_1330.jpg

Today:
UpscalesMacrocladus.jpg

Same with the Pearl Berry. Purchased at the same time as the Macrocladus
IMG_1327.jpg

Now:
ORAPearlberry.jpg

Ponape Birdnest in September
PonapeBirdnest.jpg

Now
TyreeBirdnest.jpg

Pokerstar Monti in September
IMG_1341.jpg

Now
PokerstarMonti-1.jpg

ORA Green Birdnest, purchased from Will @ their second anniversary in October
GreenBirdnest.jpg

Now
ORAGreenBirdnest.jpg

For a funny, here's the Scroll Coral I picked up just last week
ScrollCoral1.jpg

Now (boy what a difference, lol)
ScrollCoral.jpg

And here's the rest of the pics that didn't turn out too shabby:
PinkMicros.jpg

PrizmFavia.jpg

TablingMillis.jpg

;D Ok, all pictured out now.

@Hayabusa. LOLOLOL

Ed, thank you so much, you have me blushing, but I have so much more to learn when it comes to camera skills. I'll be bringing it to the next meeting, that's for sure. ;)

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Her pictures do not do the tank justice. It is just spectacular in person! Thanks for showing it off and sharing some "test frags" for my crash recovery! So far everyone is doing just great. Next time I stop by I NEED to bring my camera!

Thank you so much Steve, Bill, Merv and Phyl.

Phyl, I'm blushing here. :-[ And it was MY pleasure! I tell you something else, Max had the time of his life and ate some dogfood ON HIS OWN after you left. ;D

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Zenni would be happy to come every day if you'd let her! She had a blast too!

Of course I don't mind, Bax. Great picture, too. Thank you for your kind words. :)

Looking at the 2 tabling millis on the right makes me want to cry because I had to seriously cut into them yesterday since the green milli was beginning to do major damage to the rose milli. They are now considerably smaller, and no longer touching each other. Hopefully they both recover from the pruning.