• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

January 2007 POTM Winner

Congratulations to fisheye for winning the first POTM contest. You will be credited with $10 of NJRC Cash.

goldenflame.jpg

Daniel

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I Love the Color of the Zoos :eek: I would love to get some !! Where did you get them ?

fisheye

NJRC Member
Monkey is King when there is no tiger. :p

They should be Eagle Eyes. Ed should have enough for everyone who wants one. ;D

C

concept3

nope, I only asked one other person other than you, LOL Haven't had the gusto to sell it, but then again, i've only used the camera once this month

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
He was SUPPOSED to be selling his 60! Tsk tsk. Sure you don't want to keep the 105 and sell the 60?

C

concept3

i used the camera tonight BUT not the 105! I gotta get to using this thing if I plan on keeping it. sorreeeee phyllis

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Sent the picture to the webmaster. Hopefully it will get up there soon. That's an area of the site I don't have access to.

Ed said:
Isn't it Feb now. What happened to Feb POTM? What about posting the pic of the month on the Home Page?

if you have a picture for POTM send it in anytime during the first 3/4 of the month. we have already received a couple pics for february