• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Jason fox meteorshower cyphestra

This coral is growing like crazy on our frag rack, send me a PM if you would like a frag. We have had this coral since 2009. It is currently under T5 lighting, about 8" below the light.

I reserve the right to select who this coral goes to.

A couple of conditions:
If I give you a frag, and I lose my colony, you have to give me a frag back when yours grows out. If I give you a frag, you also have to agree not to sell i or any future frags.

Pick up in point pleasant (08742).

I can't pm yet but I would love to have a frag. I am new around here. My tank thread is up on this site if you want to see my equipment.

Phil, you are welcome to a frag.
Empire, you too.
Let me know when you guys can come and pick them up.

4 pieces are gone, which is about it for this round. Ecambero, Empire, Hawkeye, and Jose.

I am not going to lock this becuase Empire can't pm yet, but no more frags are available.

glad you guys made it through the storm with stuff in tact. seeing far to many dead tank threads on various forums. :(