• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

JBJ Nano Cube Stand

stand has some water damage. don't need it. a frag would be nice :) 07747

4ygy4udy.jpg

chain of events: bought nano cube used, stand had minor damage ; nano cube leaked, got replacement from JBJ ; few months later nano cube leaks again , jbj sent me another replacement ; that replacement was cracked in the box , could not wait much longer so i purchased a deep blue rimless 30g cube ; jbj sends me a replacement that is actually in one piece , decided to sell the setup ; purchaser could not fit the stand and tank in his car , the stand sits in my garage.

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Wow, I'm surprised that JBJ sent you not only 1 but 2 replacements... and you weren't the original owner! That's pretty good customer service over all.

Wow, I'm surprised that JBJ sent you not only 1 but 2 replacements... and you weren't the original owner! That's pretty good customer service over all.

There is so much more behind this story. JBJ is lucky that I am not exposing what really went down.

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Any chance you will be home tomorrow around 10:30 - 11:00? I have to drive up to Woodbridge and could stop by around that time to pick it up.

If not, any chance you're going to the Frag Swap?

I don't "need" this, but I do have 2 nano tanks in the garage, 1 without a stand. Anyway, let me know either way.

i don't know if you are talking am or pm. if it's am, i am leaving my house today at 11:30 for class. i usually get home after 9pm on wednesdays. i highly doubt that i'll be at the swap it's exam season.

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Ugh, I wish I would have known sooner. I probably could have stopped by around 11:00. I'm already back at my office down in Lumberton.

Ah well. If you happen to decide to go to the Swap, please PM me and let me know. I'd be happy to take this off your hands and hook you up with a frag or two.

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
George, Matawan is close to me. If Empire is agreeable, I can pick it up for you and bring it to the swap. Let me know.