• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Jgraz's 90g

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
looks fantastic john! liking the scape and the shelf pieces.

I sorta feel like im going in back in time with your old 90 with this!

looks fantastic john! liking the scape and the shelf pieces.

I sorta feel like im going in back in time with your old 90 with this!
You mention going back in time.
It's almost an identical setup. Except for light, I used a Tek fixture before.
Fingers crossed it will run as well as that system did too

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
I like the scape, is is "mortared" together or just stacked for now?

I like the scape, is is "mortared" together or just stacked for now?
Just stacked. I dont think I'm going to do any mortar. Its absolutely solid right now. I like moving things around too. Though I might add just a touch here or there just in case

Yep is from Amazon right around $35 if I remember correctly. It's the one that Asonitez had the video about a few months back.
10d24cceb0ea9dc0806a4cf4ca5681b8.jpg

Oh wow. I am looking for something to light a refugium. Do you have any idea how many I would need to go on top of a 55 gallon

Thank you. I have been looking for something for the fuge but WOW some are real expensive.
Yeah
I didnt even consider the kessil or AI. Even $30 I spent on this is a little much for me. I'm used to regular bulbs. For macro they work great.

Everyone.... I really like clams. And yes I am a very long way from even considering getting one. But as I search the net I don’t seem to see very many tanks that have them. Is there something about them I should be concearned about?

Everyone.... I really like clams. And yes I am a very long way from even considering getting one. But as I search the net I don’t seem to see very many tanks that have them. Is there something about them I should be concearned about?

I don't really have an opinion either way. I always though of them as a looking best when looking top-down and none of my prior systems were set up for that.

deepblue68

POTM Winner
I do believe they need good lighting but I have no experience with them.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

ecam

President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member

Great subject. Start it outside of John’s thread. And I will respond. As to not hijack his lone-awaited build thread