• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Jose7878 new 150 gal

Didn't everyone talk you into staying once before? Do we need to do it again

Yeah John I was spoken out of it last time. But it was cause I had 2 Catastrophes. 1 was broken heater and the other bad salt mix. This time it's more personal reasons. So their wont be any talking out of it .LOL. But Thanx for the attempt of keeping me in. I'll be back but not for a bit.

Sorry to see this post your system is just beautiful and all that hard work that went into it I hope you make a come back one day all the best bud

Yeah John I was spoken out of it last time. But it was cause I had 2 Catastrophes. 1 was broken heater and the other bad salt mix. This time it's more personal reasons. So their wont be any talking out of it .LOL. But Thanx for the attempt of keeping me in. I'll be back but not for a bit.

Sad to see this, hope to see you back soon.

Time to switch to softies where a month of neglect only offers better growth! Drop the sps for now and switch to soft corals.

It guess not more Saturday morning vist to my house with you and your beautiful daughter. Hit me up when u start back up. U know I will hook you up

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I too am sorry to see this. Jose is one of the good ones!

It was a definite pleasure working with you, Kevin and Edwin, building Edwin’s stand. Your daughter was a little princess.

If you decide to get back in, let me know, and I throw you some stuff.

Stay well friend!

Thank Lance. Will do when the time comes.

Paul thank you. It was a pleasure working with u too. I will be back just don't know when it will be.

I will only allow this to pass if you come back to the beach clean up with that excellent little helper of yours (LOL). Otherwise I'm moderating this thread and removing everything that says "selling/leaving". Can't have that. LOL.

Seriously it is sad to see threads like these. I second what lance said, if you ever need anything (my cupboard is bare but it will replenish) when you come back, let us know.

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Sorry to see you getting out Jose. I hope all is well. Hope to see you back soon