• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Juano’s First Nano Tank (IM Nuvo10)

How are you liking the nicrew light?
Corals seems to be very happy with this light, no ramp up or down since I don’t have the lights controller (sold separately) or Apex control.
Over all for the type of corals I have I’m happy with the lights.

Pushing the limits on this little tank, added couple of Acro frags, sadly some of them started RTNIng…same issue I had with my 120.
I tried the Witch Hazel and it did stopped the RTN on 2 out of 3 frags but sadly I lost one of the frags. Also lost my Storm Clowns due to fluke so tank has been fishless for couple of weeks already.
The rest of the corals are doing really good.
Here is a picture.

Attachments

• IMG_2865.jpeg
    IMG_2865.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 17
More important question is why are you awake at 343 in the morning?!? Hahahaha!!
lol, my son had a car emergency coming back home around 12:45 am and needed a towing, you know how fast those tow trucks shows up when you call for road assistance……guy showed up at 3:15.

not a problem buddy, I think is good to though. so you can see how mother colony it’s going to look like.
I think fancy names won’t guarantee the way a frag will looks when mature, as you may know it all depends on the tank conditions plus other factors like lights for example to rule how the coral will transition in our tanks.
Also same exact coral different people call it different names.

Reactions: DEL
I think fancy names won’t guarantee the way a frag will looks when mature, as you may know it all depends on the tank conditions plus other factors like lights for example to rule how the coral will transition in our tanks.
Agree!!!

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
lol, my son had a car emergency coming back home around 12:45 am and needed a towing, you know how fast those tow trucks shows up when you call for road assistance……guy showed up at 3:15.
Ahhhhhhhhh ok. Good enough reason then hahahaha.

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
A HIGHLY second this. Come see my tank and you will be surprised how frags arrived and how they look now.

Here’s an example in my little tank of before and after transformation, same frag.

Attachments

• IMG_3099.png
    IMG_3099.png
    5.3 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_3241.jpeg
    IMG_3241.jpeg
    703.6 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_3360.jpeg
    IMG_3360.jpeg
    1,009.4 KB · Views: 9