• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Juano's 120gals Dream Tank Build

Hockeynut

NJRC Member
Very nice Juan, I like the minimal rock work lots of room for flow and fish plus room for colonies to grow extra large.
good luck bud

Very nice Juan, I like the minimal rock work lots of room for flow and fish plus room for colonies to grow extra large.
good luck bud
Thanks a lot bud and yes that's the idea with the open space.
Hope everything is well with your tank and the family.

Hockeynut

NJRC Member
Thanks a lot bud and yes that's the idea with the open space.
Hope everything is well with your tank and the family.
All is going good with the fam, tank is just starting to get into its groove things are starting to take off and color up if I stay on it I think it’s gonna be a good one.

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Thanks brotha, how's your back?
a lot better. I'd say 95% healed. will never be 100%, so I'll take 95%. I made it a goal to be better once baby arrives. and it looks like my goal has been met. thanks for always asking. can't wait to see your tank when it's done.

a lot better. I'd say 95% healed. will never be 100%, so I'll take 95%. I made it a goal to be better once baby arrives. and it looks like my goal has been met. thanks for always asking. can't wait to see your tank when it's done.
Glad you are feeling much better and yes, your back needs to be ready for you to carry your future baby.
Best wishes buddy.

Reactions: DEL

Hockeynut

NJRC Member
42 days? Holy crap!!!
That’s a long cycle. Lol
Get some fish in that puppy, I’m looking forward to seeing it in person once it’s rolling.