• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

JULY MEET - CANCELLATION

erics210

NJRC Member
Mark,

Will the floater tank and the sell tables be outside in the sun/heat, or inside your home?

Thanks,
Bob
In the past he had a table to 2 along the fence in the shade for equipment for people to check out.

Corals inside.

I suggest if trading to label them at minimum in case they close up. Picks always help.

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
I have 1 table atm that I'll set up for trades and sales. I'll probably buy another this week. Dry goods tables will be outside in shade.
I have 2 lots of BRS Live Rock and a Hydor slim line skimmer for auction, as well as Corals from Ultimate Corals in Jackson (Cheers Mark) and some from Danger Dave if they make their way up.
Auction items will be on a table inside and I have 2 tanks set up to display frags or float bags.
Sales and trades are encouraged. If you'd like to show up and set up a small fragger for sales, just drop me a PM and we'll arrange it.

Ordering food tonight, going with a Savoy chicken (which disappeared quick the past few years), ziti, meatballs, sausage, and a few trays of cheeses and snacks - any special requests or allergies let me know.
Also, please feel free to bring a dish. I'll try to fire up a big pot of my chili if I have the time.
Craft beers are encouraged. I'll stop by a few breweries and fill a few growlers. Will also have a few bottles of wine and a bunch of bottled water and juice boxes.
Feel free to bring drinks of choice.

There is a pool for the kiddies, it's 12'round but only 3' deep, so ifi your bringing them they're welcome to jump in.

There is a very friendly puppy here, Argos. If anyone has a problem with dogs or allergies, please let me know, I will shoot her Friday night.

Entertainment will be provided by Madreefer, who will be performing N-Synch karaoke throughout the afternoon, for the evening performance he will be wearing drag and glitter paint.

29 Bradley Ave, Brick 08724
(201) 467-1771

FOR ANYONE WHO HASN'T BEEN HERE BEFORE.
All is chill, nothing is expected or needed.
Bring yourself, anything you want to sell/trade/give, and bring a few buck for the raffles.
We're happy to have you, so just show up and have a good time.

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
N*SYNC? Backstreet Boys or bust

we should have a bunch of monti frags for the raffle/giveaway

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
I have 1 table atm that I'll set up for trades and sales. I'll probably buy another this week. Dry goods tables will be outside in shade.
I have 2 lots of BRS Live Rock and a Hydor slim line skimmer for auction, as well as Corals from Ultimate Corals in Jackson (Cheers Mark) and some from Danger Dave if they make their way up.
Auction items will be on a table inside and I have 2 tanks set up to display frags or float bags.
Sales and trades are encouraged. If you'd like to show up and set up a small fragger for sales, just drop me a PM and we'll arrange it.

Ordering food tonight, going with a Savoy chicken (which disappeared quick the past few years), ziti, meatballs, sausage, and a few trays of cheeses and snacks - any special requests or allergies let me know.
Also, please feel free to bring a dish. I'll try to fire up a big pot of my chili if I have the time.
Craft beers are encouraged. I'll stop by a few breweries and fill a few growlers. Will also have a few bottles of wine and a bunch of bottled water and juice boxes.
Feel free to bring drinks of choice.

There is a pool for the kiddies, it's 12'round but only 3' deep, so ifi your bringing them they're welcome to jump in.

There is a very friendly puppy here, Argos. If anyone has a problem with dogs or allergies, please let me know, I will shoot her Friday night.

Entertainment will be provided by Madreefer, who will be performing N-Synch karaoke throughout the afternoon, for the evening performance he will be wearing drag and glitter paint.

29 Bradley Ave, Brick 08724
(201) 467-1771

FOR ANYONE WHO HASN'T BEEN HERE BEFORE.
All is chill, nothing is expected or needed.
Bring yourself, anything you want to sell/trade/give, and bring a few buck for the raffles.
We're happy to have you, so just show up and have a good time.
Giving away my secrets now.

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
so as much as I would love to go, and yall know I'm always down to chill and hang w my njrc fam. I gotta go w the wife's fam this weekend. *crying*. hope you all enjoy and have fun! take pics ! maybe I can join in the next one.

radiata

NJRC Member
Anyone looking for an Aquatic Life 48" Hybrid non-dimmable T5HO 4x54W Fixture? The current list is $335 without any Kessil 360w/x circular mounting brackets. I paid $200 for it used, and will I will let it go for $150 as I figure I got $50 worth of use out of it. Bulbs are not included, and you may need to jury-rig a hanging system for it. Let me know if you'd like me to drag it down to the meeting so you can have a look at it...

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
READ!
CANCELLATION!

Folks, Im so sorry. We have a family emergency.
Saturday will have to be put on hold for a future date. Apologies to all.
Mark

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
READ!
CANCELLATION!

Mark
No worries. I hope all well; if you need anything let me know.

erics210

NJRC Member
READ!
CANCELLATION!

Mark
No worries. Hope everything works out for you. We will take a raincheck, always a good time at your place.