• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

June 2009 Meeting Thank You!

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Herbie & Anna, thank you so much for opening your home to us. We really enjoyed ourselves. Your tank is stunning (even the shroom tank downstairs..shhhh). Thanks for the donations to the club. I hope everyone enjoys the corals that they got from you!

In grand fashion the newbie luck was in full force. The frags from Aquatic Obsessions were great with lots of real beauties raffled off. Thanks to Will & Crew for the frags they pulled together for us.

For those of you who have not yet registered for MACNA ... what are you waiting for?! :)

Tazmaniancowboy

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thanks Herbie for showing us around and answering any questions we had aquaria or solar! Kelly and I had a good time. That was very nice of you to donate to the club, they were some nice pieces, I wish I had some cash I would have taken you up on the offer.

I would also like to thank Dan for the presentation. I want to go for it, but the other half is pretty dead against it :'( I am glad I was there to learn about it though.

Taz

magic

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Herbie

Thank you and your wife for hosting. You have a beautiful house and your tank looks great,
I couldn't take my eyes off it. Sorry I had to leave early and didn't get to see the newbie legend continue!

Bob

Thanks Herbie and Anna for making us feel so welcome! Everything was great and the tanks are beautiful. ;)

As always it was a great meeting and I really enjoyed being able to stay for a full meeting for a change.

There was "re"newbie luck as well as I one two frags.

Thanks to all the officers and committee members that make this such a great club. A great club with a lot of great people that I really enjoyed chatting with today.

Herbie, Thank you and your wife for opening the doors to your beautiful house. My family and I had a great time. As others have said, "The tank is beautiful".
I also want to Thank Dan for the presentation. A lot of things were cleared up and the wife and I were talking about it during the whole ride home. I'm looking forward to working with Dan.

Thanks again Herbie

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Another great meeting, always good to see all the old faces (literally...lol) and the new crew.

Thanks Herbie and Anna, we all had a great time. I haven't looked at the pictures yet...I know I didn't take tons of them, but hopefully the ones I took will be ok! :)

arvin

NJRC Member
blange3 said:
There was "re"newbie luck as well as I one two frags.

Well, no one told me about the "re"newbie thing. If I knew before I would have participated in the raffles. :(

Anyway, great meeting it was. Thanks Herbie for having us. Also the presentation on Solar energy was quite informative. Thanks for organizing it.

danthemanj

FRAG SWAP VENDOR
Herbie and Anna,

Thanks for hosting the NJRC meeting. Your tank looked spectacular. I was so envious of the flow.... 4 Vortecs, 5 Tunzes and 2 returns.....a diver's nightmare :). I also appreciated the opportunity to present and answer some of the questions folks had. I'm sure the display of your Solar System cleared up several doubts folks had.

Dan

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thanks for hosting such a great meeting Herbie and Anna. Your tank is really amazing. It just goes to show how important good flow is! Besides all of the coral, your fish are beautiful too. They're so big and healthy looking.

It was nice meeting all of the new people, even though they (an a re-newbie) won all of the raffles!

On another note, did anyone happen to see a bag marked "Bruce" with 4 tubes of glue? Somehow that got lost in the mass group buy shuffle that took place yesterday.

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
JohnS_323 said:
On another note, did anyone happen to see a bag marked "Bruce" with 4 tubes of glue? Somehow that got lost in the mass group buy shuffle that took place yesterday.

He might find it if he just so happens to drop a certain box of rock off at my house....muahahahaha ;)

magic

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
JohnS_323 said:
Thanks for hosting such a great meeting Herbie and Anna. Your tank is really amazing. It just goes to show how important good flow is! Besides all of the coral, your fish are beautiful too. They're so big and healthy looking.

It was nice meeting all of the new people, even though they (an a re-newbie) won all of the raffles!

I have Bruce's glue. It was mixed in with my the bags. John, I can meet you at work to drop it off.

Bob

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
magic said:
JohnS_323 said:

I have Bruce's glue. It was mixed in with my the bags. John, I can meet you at work to drop it off.

Bob

Sounds good Bob. PM me whenever you're free to meet.

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Well...like I said, The pics aren't that great...that's what I get for trying to take pics at the very end of the meeting!

Here they are (in all their random glory!)

2009_06_27_0637.jpg

2009_06_27_0641.jpg

2009_06_27_0648.jpg

2009_06_27_0651.jpg

2009_06_27_0655.jpg

IMG_1948.jpg

IMG_1951.jpg

IMG_1952.jpg

IMG_1957.jpg

IMG_1962.jpg

IMG_1964.jpg

IMG_1965.jpg

IMG_1967.jpg

IMG_1968.jpg

IMG_1969.jpg

IMG_1970.jpg

IMG_1972.jpg

IMG_1978.jpg

IMG_1979.jpg

IMG_1980.jpg

IMG_1981.jpg

IMG_1982.jpg

IMG_1983.jpg

IMG_1985.jpg

Daniel

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I wish I could of maid the meeting. Nice to see you all had a good time.
Daniel

Better late than never..... Thank you for hosting the party. Your tank shows newbies what years of trials and tribulations can produce. I also enjoyed your solar power tour that revealed the legendary 90 gallon tank.