• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

June Meeting, address & directions

Sunday June 20 @2:00pm
At my place;
20 Madison ave,
Madison,NJ, 07940

Directions;
From the turnpike and/or the parkway-
Take ether exit 14 or 142 and follow route 78 west to route 24 west. Take route 24 west to exit 7A(route 124). Go about four miles on RT 124 (main st) westbound until you go under a railroad trestle. Imediatly after comming out from under the railroad pass you will see on your left hand side two churches. First a grey stone building (episcopal) and then a red brick (methodist). My house is the third of the four houses between the churches. Take the driveway of the Methodist church and park in the 50 spot parking lot in the back. Walk to the front porch.

From interstate 287-
Take exit 35 and follow the signs for route 124 east. Go rast about 2 or 3 miles until you see DREW university on your right hand side. Slow down because the methodist church is imediatly after the university. Take the driveway between the church and the first house, park in the back and walk to the front of the secod house.

If you get lost call my cell fone # (201) 400-4840
Boris.

I'm going to provide coffee (full test) bread & cold cuts plus some type of cake. I sugest the following:
BEER
CHIPS
DIP
Anything else......
Boris.

General notice; no smoking in the house

Jason;
The more the merrier.

Another note.
It should be easy to spot the house. White vinel siding with a natural color oak five lite front door, and the front porch is being renovated just now.
Must use the front door. sidw door is for the downstairs tennent.
Boris.

To anybody out there-
I don't have a digi cam (yet ::))
If somebody can bring one we could post pictures of the atendees and the tank.
Thanks Boris.