• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

June Meeting Frag Swaps?

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Anyone have frags to swap for the June meeting? If you've got 'em post em. Lets see what everyone has for trade/sale.

For Sale or Trade
Lots of - Elkhorn, Digitata, Green Slimer, Orange, Purple & Green Cap.
One Nana Frag, (very nice color & shape)
Maybe a couple of Efflo Frags (been holding these for a while to make sure they are healthy) No color to speak of, but they are healthy.

Trade for SPS only.

Hef

If anyone is able to care for a Dendronepthea(carnation coral) please let me know. Pagoda Cup looking for sps trade only. I recently moved my Pocillapora (green flourescence) and it broke so I have 3 unmounted pieces. I'll be bringing them anyway so if noone wants to trade they'll be available through the raffle. I also have purple digita frag (still not coloring up)and blueish polyp digita frag both mounted. LMK

I've got nothing to trade yet but I'm interested in green frogspawn, acans, blastos; most any LPS would tempt me if you are selling.

Hef i have a blue tip stag about 1 and half to maybe a 2 inch mounted if you are intrested in trading for one of the efflos lmk thanks

Ralph