• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

June meeting frags.....

I have a gorgeous Mystery Wrasse that I am looking to Trade / Sell (preferable trade) for either a Cirrhilabrus lineatus - Fairy Wrasse male/super male, Acan Lord, Blasto, or Micromussa - would it be a good idea to bring it to the meeting - or proably get some interest via a post first and then if there is interest bring it?? Opinions please since I have not attended a meeting before - not sure if this is appropriate.. I will post a pic within the next day or 2 along with the new 180 gallon reef tank that I posted the plumbing diagrams about 6 weeks ago - tank is doing real well - huge collection of corals and fish - especially wrasse and tangs

Chris

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I would look for a suitable trade before bringing it to the meeting to be on the safe side.

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Looking forward to seeing some pics, Chris. Would you be interested in selling the Mystery Wrasse or are you looking for a trade only?

Do we have a list going for June meeting frags for trade / sale?

I have several frags of my monti cap that I can bring as well as a few heads of my frogspawn that I'd be willing to trade / sell. I'm interested in some SPS or zoas.

Kat

I have a purply/brownish with a purple rim - at least it's purple under my actinics. I'll post some pics tomorrow. Not sure how much - I'll figure out a fairish price and get that up also.

John

I may also sell the Mystery wrasse - let me post the pics so you get an idea - he is in my refugium now and the glass is coated with coraline - I'll scrape or take a pic from the top down - whichever shows him better - also let me know what else you have in the tank you plan on putting him in.. I am not sure I would trust him with small flasher wrasses - larger fish OK (4" or larger) - I have too many small wrasse like Carpenter's, McKosker, etc and small goby's and Jawfish (Blue Spot)

Once I post the pics we can go from there -

Chris

raider77 -- I'm going to try to frag half-dollar sizes for $10 - I'm pretty sure that's what I paid for the original frag. Let me know if you're still interested.

I also have a ton of anthelia, a colt that needs clipping and a few heads of frogspawn. Anthelia and colt are free - frogspawn $15 a head. The frogspawn is green with purple tips. It's a fast grower - I've gone from two heads two years go to 25 heads and this includes a period of 6 months while it recovered from being picked almost to death by my raccoon!

i'll take a frag of monti cap too if you have enough to spare.
thanks .........al

ps: i have some small purple shrooms atached to rubble if anyone wants to trade.
(most are the size of a quarter)

Al - I do have some to spare. Trading for some shrooms would be great. I lost all of my mushrooms to my raccoon and need to rebuild now that he's living somewhere else.

im signed up :)... going to be my first meeting....what should i bring?

ps: i have some small purple mushrooms(atached to rubble)if anyone wants just let me know.
I'll be looking for some type of pink or yellow zoa's or paly's if anyone has enough to spare.

thanks .....and i cant wait to meet you all..........al

sounds good kat, a have a few pieces of rubble with one or two mushies on them and one that has just started spreading with about 4 , most are small about the size of a nickle or quarter when fully open. let me know what you would like ....thanks.........al

Al,

I have some palys for you. Bright green mouth, and then dark green surrounded by brown. I'll bring them along with the monti frag.

Kat

Guys, i dont know where to post this, but is anyone going to be selling Zoas at the June Meeting? I'd like to buy some frags for my tank?