• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

June meeting frags.....

should i just bring some money with me? or you guys setup here in the forum who buys/sells to whom?

sorry, its been a while since i've been to a meeting :)

kevin, i have a few small purple mushrooms atached to rubble( size of a nickle or so ) .......willing to trade or $5 each.

they are light to medium purple and will spread like mad under good conditions.
i started with 5 or 6 and now have about 20-30 in my display

I'm looking for some SPS frags, too, especially a green Milli, and a green slimer. :) Of course I'm always interested in zoos and other stuff as well. This will be my first meeting, and I am SO looking forward to meeting so many of you.

---
Wendy

Anyone have frags of these?

Tyree Pink poly cap
Tyree Baby Blue Polyp cap
Strawberry Patch cap
Glowing Meteor Chalice
Rainbow Sherbert Acro

hey guys, can someone spare/sell me some calerpa, or Chaeto, or anything I can use for a refugium, all i got there now is hair algea :)

Ok must likely i be there tomorrow and im going to be bringing some frags , to open up space in my tank maybe shut down one of them, dont know wich one yet , but they will be $ 20 a piece ,and if any one is intrested in a small RBTA for $ 40 lmk thanks , i have to many right now thanks .

Ralph

I've got some frags to bring too:

top row - Superman: $25 for frags on ends and $35 for middle frag (kinda small)
2nd row from top - tan acros with green polyps: $15 for big one $10 for small, light blue acros: $10 each
3rd row from top - green slimers: $15 each
bottom row - teal acros - $10 each
frags.jpg

I also have about five or so frags of dragon eyes(?) with 10 to 20 polyps each for .50 a polyp
zoos.jpg

Dragoneyes.jpg

close up of supermans
superman-1.jpg

close up of the tan acros
tanacrogreenpolyps.jpg

teal acro
tealacro.jpg