• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Kent Marine Hi-Res Maxxima RO Unit & Geisemann Halide T5 Unit (Free)

Clearing out some items for a move and for sale is an R/O unit that I put in storage as I decided to go with a 5 stage R/O Unit. This unit still works great, and includes some extra cartridges / refills.
thumbnail_image1[6].jpg
thumbnail_image2[4].jpg Also for free is a Geisemann HQI 25oW hanging unit with T5 option. This is the hanging unit only (no ballasts). I would just consider this a great housing unit for a DIY kind of person. The last picture is from a plastic bag that melted onto the unit by accident while in use and didn't want to scrape it off and mess with the powder coating.

Thesethumbnail_image6APLAEH15.jpg thumbnail_image7DEKGA4MJ.jpg thumbnail_image8[6].jpg thumbnail_image9[4].jpg items are free to any NJRC enthusiast who wants them. Pick Up Only - 08505.

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Hi Creek!
Per rules need to post asking price on RODI if it is for sale.
Understand light is free.
If both are free this can be moved to 'The Chain Gang (Free to good home)' forum. We can move if needed.
Thanks.

Hi Creek!
Per rules need to post asking price on RODI if it is for sale.
Understand light is free.
If both are free this can be moved to 'The Chain Gang (Free to good home)' forum. We can move if needed.
Thanks.
Hi Mark, yes, please move this to the Chain Gang forum - sorry about that. Thanks!