• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Kent Reef Salt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 3 - 200 gallon Kent Reef salt boxes I would like to get rid of. They are all brand new not opened. I am going to switch back the the Get Tanked Salt now that I have a smaller tank. They sell for around $45.00 a box will sell them for $25.00ea I am located in South Jersey near Swedesboro 08085

I'd be interested in a couple boxes. I've been pretty busy lately though. I'm not sure when I'd get a chance to pick them up. Are you going to the meeting by chance?

No sorry I am not making it to the meeting. If you want to try and work something out send me a PM and I will get you my phone number. Thanks

Another option.....A friend of mine is going to hep mbodell on Saturday to clean out his tanks that his soon to be ex wife put soap in. I think a few other members are also going to help. If one of those members is near you maybe they can pick it up for you. Just a thought.....

Hmm I've been using ESV salt but its a bit more expensive than regular salt. I'd be interested in 1 or 2 boxes. Swedesboro.. i'm in east orange NJ 07018 - any idea how far you are from me?

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
asonitez said:
Hmm I've been using ESV salt but its a bit more expensive than regular salt. I'd be interested in 1 or 2 boxes. Swedesboro.. i'm in east orange NJ 07018 - any idea how far you are from me?

That's roughly a 2 hour drive. :eek:

I'll be going to MBodell's on saturday also and I live in Blackwood, NJ. If anyone is interested in this, I can pick it up from the friend (I'm assuming that would be Anthony) and hold it for whoever wants to buy it. I also will be at the meeting this month, so if you want me to hold it and bring to the meeting, that would be no problem.

PM me to workout whatever works best for the buyer.

Thanks George, you are correct Anthony will be going on Saturday. I could give him the salt tomorrow night to bring on Saturday.

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Sounds good. You work out payment details with whoever wants the salt, and have the buyer(s) let me know if they want me to hold it and/or bring it to the meeting.

Picasso,

I have another person that wants 2 boxes that lives in Central Jersey are you near them? The user name is Madreefer.

One case sold to Picasso and payment has been recieved. I had to start a new thread because I keep getting a fatal error and can not access the first thread.

OK only one case sold. Need to know by tonight if anyone else wants tanks(George) to bring the salt to the meeting on the 16th. Feel free to call me. 856-371-1090 Cell. Thanks BILL

All salt sold to Picasso

Thanks to all that offered to move it around for me but a local person got it.

Status
Not open for further replies.