• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Keystone Clash 2023

Hey guys!

Vendor/Hobbyist registrations are now open for the 2023 Keystone Clash! I am good friends with the current chair and he was telling how they really want to have more saltwater vendors at the event and now have a saltwater section. For more information feel free to visit the link below. But basically there are now two areas: Vendors and Hobbyist Swap area

The vendor area is mainly for large and small businesses. The hobbyist swap area is basically for individual hobbyists wanting to sell fish they have bred/raised, plants and corals. This will also have sections where one section will be saltwater, in the middle will be vendors who specialize in salt and fresh and another section will be just freshwater. Also he mentioned that a space can be shared. So if you want to split the price and share a booth with another hobbyist you can. Note that for both areas each space will have a table and chair provided. The size of the space is different for vendors and hobbyists and so is the price. You can request additional chairs or tables but that will be extra.

Of course if you have any questions you can contact them via email.

This year the clash will be Friday-Saturday Sept. 22nd-24th, 2023 at the Holiday Inn Convention Center in Morgantown, PA.

From their Facebook post:

“**Attention All Saltwater Friends & Businesses**

Did you know the Keystone Clash 2023 isn’t just freshwater?!
Join fellow saltwater vendors & hobbyists. Sell both live & dry goods. Vendor & Hobbyist Spaces Available. Purchase a 10x10 space and welcome hundreds of freshwater and saltwater hobbyists to visit your display. Don’t need a full 10x10? Share it with a friend! 6x8 hobbyist/swap tables are also available!
Email admin@keystoneclash.com with any questions.”

Attachments

• 969A50EA-B4BF-41D1-A59D-E330383F4979.jpeg
    969A50EA-B4BF-41D1-A59D-E330383F4979.jpeg
    324 KB · Views: 22
For those who don’t have a business or just want a smaller space!

Attachments

• D0DE0987-1EDE-4701-BB0C-50F7A2357960.jpeg
    D0DE0987-1EDE-4701-BB0C-50F7A2357960.jpeg
    276.7 KB · Views: 20
The saltwater section is looking pretty weak so far for the clash. If you are a hobbyist who isn't able to afford the hobbyist table price you can share the table and split the cost as well! I strongly encourage those who can to come and represent the saltwater side of the hobby!

Hey guys I believe there is one spot available for the the saltwater section! Like I said we are trying to get more saltwater representation at the Clash. Even if you are not vending I hope to see you guys come and enjoy the event!

For more info feel free to visit keystoneclash.com.

Seems cool , how big is it? Worth the 2 hour drive?
It's big. Like I said before this year we are trying to get in more saltwater representation as this event is mostly freshwater. That being said I would strongly recommend checking out the website as it gives you an entire schedule throughout the weekend as well as a list of vendors that will be there.

That's a wrap on the Keystone Clash 2023! It was a lot of fun and bigger than the previous two years I went. We had a few saltwater vendors not able to come but including me there were three.

Hoping we will get more saltwater representation next year (Oct. 4-6, 2024). Also hoping to have a frag swap there!

That's a wrap on the Keystone Clash 2023! It was a lot of fun and bigger than the previous two years I went. We had a few saltwater vendors not able to come but including me there were three.

Hoping we will get more saltwater representation next year (Oct. 4-6, 2024). Also hoping to have a frag swap there!
Remind us for sure. Busy time of the year but I'm gonna make an effort to go next year