• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please PM me. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own. (Trio91)

Kschweer Red Sea 300XL

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
I thought about freezing rodi in cups for emergency
I have a few water bottles filled with RODI in the chest freezer for this kind of thing. Added a few more last night as next week is supposed to be brutal.

It’s been tough working outside in the heat with no AC and then coming home to a hot house. We are hoping the contractor will start mid week and be done by the weekend.

Crabby

NJRC Member
I have a few water bottles filled with RODI in the chest freezer for this kind of thing. Added a few more last night as next week is supposed to be brutal.

It’s been tough working outside in the heat with no AC and then coming home to a hot house. We are hoping the contractor will start mid week and be done by the weekend.
Simple cooling and top off in one!

I feel for you. I worked for years in new construction with same issues.
I'll pray it gets done fast

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Simple cooling and top off in one!

I feel for you. I worked for years in new construction with same issues.
I'll pray it gets done fast
Thank you! We should have a better idea tomorrow about a start date. Fingers crossed!

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Thanks Paul. Happy to be home. We had to sleep at my in-laws most of the week. 90* upstairs.
Damn 90+
Was dying driving to a birthday party in Jackson today. Car temp showed 101 with top down. It was an outside party too; came home and took a nice cold shower.

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Some new pictures and new pieces. Picked up a jester torch, pink zipper frag, blondie frag, twizzler frag, cherry sour frag and a red hornet frag. Also very happy with the growth I’m starting to get on some more established frags. Vamps in drag have 5 new polyps, widow makers has 4 new polyps, predator has 1 new polyps and the start of a second. Also looks like my Gmk frag is working on a new polyp. As always sorry for the sub par photography.
67FF6404-12BA-4A31-BFE6-D2627FB9119D.jpeg951E7B17-4931-48F3-A769-EFC83B1B4CF1.jpeg63546AC9-2CDF-4EE9-8F8C-241B6608B925.jpeg2BF85B7F-AEF9-443E-878F-4683BF8CA4EC.jpeg