• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Kudos to ACC

Karenvas2

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
This month's meeting was held at Aquarium Care Center in Ocean. A big thank you to the staff at ACC. If you missed this meeting, you missed a great one. Not only was there endless food, but the discount on fish and corals was unbeatable. I know I dropped a bundle today but with the discounts, I got off pretty cheap.
It was also great meeting members that I had not met before and to see reefers that I have not seen in a while. Welcome to our two new members. I hope you guys will introduce yourselves.
Again, a wonderful meeting. I hope everyone had an awesome time like I did.

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
Unfortunately we had to leave early but it looked like it was going to be a blast. Thank you to ACC and to those who got this setup.

Thankyou guys for a great meeting the corals were awesome the food was great and I pickup some nice livestock thanks again

mrehfeld

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Not to sound like a broken record but THANK YOU John and the Staff at ACC, you pull out all the stops, it was a great day. Thank you to everyone who joined us at the event, there were new faces, old friends and lots of great conversation.

Thank you all

I had a great time also and it was nice to meet everyone in person. Thanks to ACC for a great time and especially for the raffles! :) I'll put the AI Prime to good use.

John and his store are a great place ....alot of corals I have came from there... shame I missed being able to stop...