• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Laboutei Wrasse FS $125 08054

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to do this but I'm trying to add another wrasse to my tank and the laboutei won't stop harassing him in the acclimation box. It is a subadult male that is quickly transitioning into a male and is coloring up very nicely. I have plans to add several other wrasses and am concerned that he won't play nicely with them. I've had him since December and he eats everything that I put in the tank. I'd only recommend him for someone that doesn't plan on adding any other wrasses or at least not smaller ones. Asking $125 but would also consider a trade for a flame wrasse or juvenile rhomboid.

I caught him tonight and have placed him in a separate tank. I can try to get a picture a little later but he looks like the male pictured here. http://www.liveaquaria.com/product/prod_display.cfm?c=15+1378+1401&pcatid=1401

Status
Not open for further replies.