• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Large Media reactor - Bashsea

DangerDave

NJRC Member
BashSea 6-12 media reactor. Holds a ton of media.

$80 - cash, venmo, PayPal, Apple Cash. Pick up in Little Egg Harbor, 08087.

• Dimensions: 8.5" x 8.5" x 13"
  • Chamber Dimensions: 6" x 11.5"
  • Holds 1.35 Gallons of Media
  • Input/Output: 0.75"
  • Flow Rate Min/Max: 200 / 500 GPH
95F0DF61-A4A3-4127-89B6-4FF102ECD9AC.jpeg6EB6A059-1178-4AD6-9D4F-AC897096258B.jpeg

DangerDave

NJRC Member
Lol, gotcha. I initially used this as a gfo reactor. After I switched to LC, I was using it as a carbon reactor. I’m decreasing my reef’s footprint and although this would still work just fine, I’m going to use one of the smaller ones I have as a space saver since I can hang them.

That's kind of what I figured but wasn't 100 percent and didn't want to "assume". My sump (trigger systems) only allows for filter socks not media cups so I may actually be interested in this as I don't have a great spot for carbon/GFO/purigen etc.

DangerDave

NJRC Member
That's kind of what I figured but wasn't 100 percent and didn't want to "assume". My sump (trigger systems) only allows for filter socks not media cups so I may actually be interested in this as I don't have a great spot for carbon/GFO/purigen etc.

sure thing, just pm me if you’re interested.

D

Deleted member 27248

If interested I can deliever Wednesday.