• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Large Sump

Andy Aquariums

NJRC Member

I was setting this up for display, so it still needs to be fitted for a sump. Obviously that price included the overflow, so I would give up the tank much less than that. You would just have to either plug up the bulk heads or plump through them.

I was setting this up for display, so it still needs to be fitted for a sump. Obviously that price included the overflow, so I would give up the tank much less than that. You would just have to either plug up the bulk heads or plump through them.
thanks i was looking for something with baffles and sock holders

DangerDave

NJRC Member
You can purchase baffle kits for 40 breeders. Will the sump have to be in a cabinet under the tank, or is there a space where you can have a big sump?

You can purchase baffle kits for 40 breeders. Will the sump have to be in a cabinet under the tank, or is there a space where you can have a big sump?
I'm upgrading from a 125 now that I'm going with a steel stand I'm thinking of making that my sump it should fit under