• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

LEDS

In the next week or so I will be selling my lights (waiting for some that are on back order).

The sale includes 6 AI hydras (the regular, not 52's), 72 inch rail kit, hanging kit and controller. I also have 2 ext 12 inch rails and I think an additional handing kit. Will throw them in if wanted. The lights are about a year old, I can check my tank build thread to get better date.

I am only selling them because my tank is 36 wide and the are not hitting the front and back to enough. Other than that they are great lights.

I am asking $1300 for everything (firm on price, less than half of retail) and want to sell together (my work schedule is to busy to try and meet 3-4 people at different times. Also these are going to be posted on other sites so first come first serve, no holding without payment.

Going to part out lights. $225 per light.
Or $900 for everything left (4 AI hydra's, 72 inch rail system with hanging kit and AI controller and 2 EXT rails (12 inch)

2 sold.
have 4 left. I am thinking of keeping 72 inch rail kit, it will fit new lights, but not definitely sure I am going to use it