• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Let peeps choose date

Choose a date

• Nov 7

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • Nov 14

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are the two dates I believe are good choices for hanging out (UNOFFICIALLY)

November 7 (sat)
November 14 (sat)

I’ll choose date with most votes

Hey my peeps let’s hear your thoughts on this (UNOFFICIAL) get together, looking to start 11-12 till last person leaves
I will have 2 20gal tanks setup for coral and will have temp up tp 77 to a accommodate corals that anyone cares to bring
I’m also toying with the idea of raffling off a 5lb bag of scallops for ten dollars a ticket with ALL proceeds go to improve the site/ community to be the best can be
( cost 20 dollars for a 1lb at market price)
Plus it will be way more fresher and looking into getting a DJ
So come on peeps pick a day

Attachments

• A305078A-7514-40CD-9264-4CDE643E0EED.jpeg
    A305078A-7514-40CD-9264-4CDE643E0EED.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 4
Hey my peeps let’s get some votes on this
Anyone that posted yes or no on other thread please place your votes on this thread so I can get an idea of how everyone feels about this
Much love my REEF PEEPS

I can’t believe I have to say this but
My wife says that I have to cancel my plans for a meet/ party do to a large outbreak of the stupid bird in ocean county. She’s not taking any chances as she is a catholic school teacher and can’t risk infecting her students
I’m so so sorry I have to do this but I swear I’ll try again when safer. This Covid thing really wasted 2020. Again I’m sorry to have to cancel but rather safe than sorry. Also I’d be devastated if any of my peeps in our community got sick because of my little party
Stay safe my reefing peeps and please be careful while this surge of Covid is running rampant. Much love peeps

Don’t sweat it, Paulie. I think everyone’s still cautious anyway. To me, 2020 is a wash. Im keeping my expectations low.
Here‘s hoping that the second half of ‘21 is more normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.