• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

let see your Tangs

Daniel

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Lets see your Tangs
Vlamingi tang
DSC00433%20%28Large%29.JPG

DSC00432%20%28Large%29.JPG

Yellow, Sail fin, Purple, Tomi Tang,
IMAG0032.JPG

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
:'(  RIP Buddy  :'(

He looked that good the night before I found him stuck in the rocks with a hole eaten in his head.  :(

richssohal.jpg

Shhhhhhhh!  Don't tell the tang police!

This is my Scopas that I "rescued" from Petco in Deptford.  He is already coloring up, you can't see his spine anymore, and the nick in his dorsal fin (which the person at Petco told me was "nothing at all, been there since he came in a month ago and won't heal so is probably permanent") is already filled in and healing nicely.

He gets along great with the clowns after they pined his sorry behind in the corner the first minute he was in the tank, and eats like a HORSE.  He even chases the food I drop for the clowns, and then goes back to his nori.  As a matter of fact, you can see the clowns rushing over to make sure he isn't getting anything they aren't.

He will be in a much larger tank at the end of the summer, after all the remodeling projects are complete and the boss, I mean wife, is appeased.

(the spots are on the glass because I'm lazy)

tang1.jpg

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
crabman, I love that tang. It's one of my favorites and proving to be very hard to find.

good looking scopas Matt!
I thought i was the only one that had one ..haha.. now i have to get the camera out!

Edwardw771

NJRC Member
Trop had the Powder Brown the other day when I was in there.
Since No one else posted a Powder Blue here is ours and the Yellow Tang
Tangs.jpg

thanks John Ive had him for about a year. Got him from the Aquarium center. I think they may of had 1 a week ago when I was there.