• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Lets Start "FRAG IT FORWARD"

I saw this on another board and thought it would be fun to try it on our board . It is like "Dont Break The Chain" but with a twist . I would also like to get a "DBTC" started at another time. If this post is in the wrong forum ,mods please move it .

Heres how this will work . I will post a frag to start . Anyone can take the frag for free but must then put up a frag in its place . This will go on until .....
Now some basic rules.
Person taking the frag must agree to
1-Pick up within one week
2-Put up a frag .
3-Never sell the frag you are getting.
4-Be sure you can take proper care of the frag .
5-If the frag you post is not taken in one week you must put up another
(better) frag .
6-Cannot post same frag as you take.
Once you have found someone to take your frag you are finished with your
obligation unless you take a frag again.

To start I will post a frag and as a "Bonus" to the first player I will add a frag of
Horizens(?) to sweeten the deal and get this rolling. So whoever jumps first gets 2 frags but only has to post one and have it taken to be done with there obligation .
So just post you want it in this thread and then post what you are putting up.
Members of NJRC only please .
DSC_0002-1.jpg

BONUS FRAG PARENT COLONY
DSC_0010-1.jpg

malulu

NJRC Member
they are nice frags...
issue is, what kind of frag the next person need to post to be consider a fair trade/post?

Roadking,its all yours ,I will pm you my info . Glad you jumped in to get this going.

malulu, it really does not matter what type of frag you put up. It does not have to be a fair swap, just has to be something someone else would like.

Thx Paul,
It's my turn. Took me a while to decide which frag to choose. I'll keep with zoos, since they can grow in most ppl's tank.
IMG_0447.jpg

I'm in roselle park or can meet @ ao if closer
Thanks

magic

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
roadking05 said:
I would think so ???
I thought the whole purpose was to swap frags among club members so if you had a crash you would be able to get a frag back to re-stock.

Bob