• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Life Boat- Power out I can Hold Stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just realized that the power problems is affecting so many reefers! I have plenty of room in my tanks, have been down sizing but the tanks are up and running and hold live stock or plug and play for smaller set ups.
Location manasquan, 08736.
Greg Cell# 908 670 9071

Northeaster Same offer applys, the loss of live stock in my area was appalling, I have moved resources from my bait operations into a ready state, I can secure 300+ gal even if I have a power loss myself, I can provide heat and aeration as a life boat, so losses should be at a min. Water is my only weakness, bring what u have if necessary. If you lose power, cell phone should work.
Hey, The officers of the club, a suggestion, a thread could be stared, that have volunteers and the resources available to help others in need in crises.
I am currently working with 6+ tanks that lost everything! this was was unnecessary and could have been adverted.
Greg

john90009

NJRC Member
Greg you never stop amazing me with your generosity. my power was out for 26 hours if my dad didnt go out and buy a generator in the morning i would have called you for help, once i got back on a powerhead and heater and a skimmer the fish started breathing normally again. Gregs a great guy and i would trust him with all my livestock- only bad this is the reefers still without power cant get on the computer to read this : /

Add me to that list. I've got plenty of room if anyone needs it. Unfortunately, I'm one mile from Whitebird so we're not covering much of the state here. We really should set up a list so people know where to go BEFORE the power goes out. Nikki's husband and Nikki lost a ton of stuff during the last snow storm and I'm only five minute away.

Status
Not open for further replies.