• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Lifereef wet dry sump with media reactors

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 27248

Thenk you @mwil79 for a stupid awesome deal…this is going on my main system build! Stay tuned!

DYIguy

NJRC Member
Just too quick for me- I wonder what his response would have been if I wanted come and get it in Howell- you bought it? He was giving it away for free- Hmmmmm. He doesn't answer any responses to meets for buys/ exchanges now

D

Deleted member 27248

Just too quick for me- I wonder what his response would have been if I wanted come and get it in Howell- you bought it? He was giving it away for free- Hmmmmm. He doesn't answer any responses to meets for buys/ exchanges now
Yes i bought it. From most of the posts I have read of yours, Howell is too far out of the way for you. You said you wanted it September 12, and today is September 29 and you said you didn’t want.

DYIguy

NJRC Member
I'm old, forgetful at times and live on a fixed income, but I am not stupid. I will figure out the sump for my tank- good luck to you with your new purchase- Mark should have let me know he was selling it, not still giving it away

D

Deleted member 27248

You should offer it again- doesn't look like we'll hook up anytime soon
He offered it to you for free… you said this quote today. I drove to Howell and paid him, because it’s a stupid good deal.

DYIguy

NJRC Member
Get real- the post is from September 12- glad you got it- yes it was a giveaway- give me a break

DYIguy

NJRC Member
You are part of the reason..... 12 to 28- just over 2 weeks with offers to meet up and no response- I got a sick wife, can't drive to Howell- now you guys are good friends- so glad for you- you find and jump on a deal- yeah I'm off the pot

DYIguy

NJRC Member
Like I said before, I'm not stupid- I really don't think you drove there today and bought it- this was a done deal a while ago- just minutes after I posted- if you did WOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.